HOW TO BECOME AN ICCP?
The International Certified CAAT's Practitioner (ICCP) designation if a personal, professional certification to signify that you posses CAAT's
(Computer Assisted Audit Techniques) foundation knowledge and skills.
It is meant to test your familiarity with professional knowledge and analysis of practical applications. The exam consist of multiple choice covering several topics:
1. Computer Auditing Overview and Understanding CAAT's.
2. Legal and Ethical Issues for Computer Auditors.
3. Computer Auditing Project Planning.
4. Data Access Skill and Knowledge.
5. Data Verify Skill and Knowledge.
6. Data Analysis Skill an Knowledge.
7. Auditing Finding Report Skill and Knowledge.
1. Attend e-Learning or Training Courses.
2. Install Free CAAT's to practice.
3. Take ICCp's practice Exam.
4, Pass ICCP's Certificate Exam.
5. Continue Professional Education.
It is meant to test your familiarity with CAAT's and Auditing Skills. The exam consist of Fill-In-The-Blank, and short-answer questions covering three topics:
1. Data Import Information.
2. Data Verification Implementation.
3. Data Analysis Implementation.
C E R T I F I C A T I O N
FOR MORE INFO
T E S T I M O N I A L S